Saturday 15 March 2014

feed - Post on Facebook Group wall as an App (not as User) -


Using the Facebook API, is it possible to post on a closed group wall (especially a group - fans Page or nothing) similar), and can be identified / identified by the wall post app and not connected to any user? I am an administrator of the closed group on Facebook.

I have a mobile service that monitors an email inbox whenever I receive an email, then I would like to automatically create a wall post on the closed Facebook group. I do not want to tie this action for any Facebook users because the email is not necessarily related to any Facebook user.

It seems that it is not possible since giving proper permission for Facebook. One manage_pages is allowed but management_groups are not allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment