Friday 15 August 2014

How do I/Can I Monitor Azure Storage Queue TPS -


The title speaks for itself very much.

I think the lines of my high traffic are randomly very often, very lethargic I am not sure where I am killing 500 TPS limits and where I have not heard this information or if I have this information too Can be found.

Thank you.

Azure provides storage metrics that can be analyzed after being enabled alternatively. It can provide some data you are searching for. Just be careful how you implement it because it can easily be counted according to the limit of 20k TPS per storage account.

I also suggest you your solution so that you can capture within this type of telemetry. It can sometimes help queue itself to identify itself, which is a problem within the application or something else. I also strongly recommend that all linear processes by NET should use the asynchronous method because it can promote overall performance.

PS - The target of the Qatar scale for storage accounts after July 1, 2012 is not 2,000 tonnes, 500. See:

No comments:

Post a Comment