Monday 15 September 2014

Android HTC One Bottom Action Bar -


postprice = itemprop = "text">

ITAM has an Xamarin I screen in an app running Android 4.x using a HTC One (engineering sample) Android phone I see the action bar (red squire) in the bottom. Even when my own action bar (the picture is correct), there is an action bar below. In this case, both action bars can be clicked (settings).

Some third-party applications have the same action bar problem, others (Faceback etc.) don t

How can I get rid of this lower action bar?

The sample you see here is a Zamorian actionbarsallock sample.

Phone with the action bar at the bottom of the screen < P>

How can I get rid of this lower action bar?

Set 14 or more from your android: targetSdkVersion . Are you looking at "Sharm's Legacy Menu Button"?

There is something else on this subject inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment