Sunday 15 March 2015

Android searching a website for information -


I want to find a website for information (i.e. say that I make an application for the cinemas,

In the background, the applications will go to the webpage of the cinemas, use the webpage search engine, will parse the page and print a list

I honestly do not know that Where any help or tips will be most welcome.

Agg Thanks to RIM, ATRIN

After thinking more I found a way to do this, I got the GET The user will have to use the input and fill the URL.

For example the website will be: string url = "http://www.overclockers.co.uk/search_results .php? Keywords = "+ keyword +" &; cat = "+ cat; and then filter the result HTML based on the website CSS (in this case those Sector is a tag for the list of products, so all I need to discover alt = keyword and related href is to another GET.

Although there is a serious problem with this method, if the website changes, then all this sync goes down. He said, I can not think of any other solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment