Sunday 15 March 2015

JavaScript switch statement nested within a function -


  var movie = sign ("type movie title to be reviewed"); Var getReview = ceremony (movie) {switch (movie) {case "matrix": return "good travel out"; break; Case 'Princess Bride': Return "Awesome Date Night Film"; break; 'Welcome to America': Return "Amjad's Favorites"; break; Remember the 'titans' case: return "love the game"; break; Case 'Why do I feel like 12?': Return "Ryan and Zacht Story"; break; The case 'Fighting Kangaroo In The Wild': "Token Australian Film" for Clove; break; Default: Return "I do not know!"; }};   

When I submit the above code, I get an error message: Syntax Error - Missing: What's the problem with case label syntax later?

change

  case 'why i think i have 12 years Am I ':   

to

  case' why do I look like 12? ':    

No comments:

Post a Comment