Sunday 15 March 2015

jQuery + Perl CGI to vb.net transition -


I am developing a heavily loaded "web application" database AJAX request (HTML insertion for form processing etc), And always used my server side things in Pearl CGI. I really love reading some form inputs, executing certain select statements through DBI, and how easy it is to enter HTML by JPRI request. This is a web application for me

However, my new owner has made everything in Visual Studio 2010, vb.net for web application development. So, how much I can describe it, for reasons of work, now I have to start developing in vb.net, so it can be retained collectively, and I am just asking for advice on learning that How to get started / how to contact it

I think I need to learn, and need to continue with client-side scripting (jQuery) by the infected vb.net exe by server-side CGI processing, perhaps.

We are running heavy for mobile applications and actually need to reduce client-side processing load. Is there any advantage for my owner's method?

Thanks a ton.

Is there any advantage for my master's method?

At least two:

  • You get an obsolete (CAG)

  • < P> (Not always like this)) . Net

    The Great World of Maintenance is important with vision: you will find one of the cheap and efficient developers Bunch Net but for a lesser and lesser Pearl (experience: :))

    You can ask your boss confirmation but I think that " vb.net for web application development "It means VB.Net + ASP.Net

    I do not know what your decision-making power is but you should understand your boss:

    • Use C # instead of VBnet for future development as it has a large co-mmuinity (netbook) Take a look at the books, take less and less trouble to target VB.Net; (); and you can use both in the same ASP.NET application so that you can get in C # Develop new modules and interact with older ones written in VB.Net.

    • Use of ASP.NET, not < Strong> webform section (an old school technology too)

      For the customer -with, if you create simple apps Rte If jQuery is a good tool, otherwise you'll need to more high-level framework to reduce growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment