Friday 15 May 2015

Cannot connect to VM VirtualBox Linux Nginx server after restarting my computer -


I have recently been running an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server NGN, and I can add it through my IP address . However, after restarting my computer, I can not connect to the server in any browser, but I can connect to puTTy through STH. There is no clue and what is if the configured shows that the IP address has not changed and I did not change any settings on the server. How can I fix this?

When I try to use the server, the Chrome window shows the response, ifconfig (top right), the network settings on the VM (bottom left) and / etc / nginx / sites-available Location settings for / www

I have tried to restart, reloading a nginx, and restarting a full computer. Nothing has worked so far. Firstly make sure that the service sudo service is working using nginx item post> itemprop = "text">

first P> If it is not running try to start it manually sudo service nginx start

If it fails to start, you receive the error log < Code> /var/log/nginx/error.log or another error log in the server config is defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment