Friday 15 May 2015

list - How to draw multiple points on image -


When I'm using the code below to draw points on my image, every time I want to draw a new point So, I want to keep my last point, even though I want to keep it as well.

  Zero image viewer: paintEvent (QPaintEvent * E) {QLabel :: paintEvent (e); If (mpaintflag) {quenener painter (this); Quepen Paintpen (Qt :: Red); Paintpen.setWidth (10); QPoint p1; P1.setX (mFirstX); P1.setY (mFirstY); Painter.setPen (paintpen); Painter.drawpoint (p1); }}   

I think I can keep using my previous issue QList, tried a lot, but still do not know how to use this QList.

I did this, I am making a list (qiii) to store coordinate points , And then paint all the points in the list every time in the image. Similarly I did it. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment