Friday 15 May 2015

php - Changing url with RewriteRule does not replace the url and redirects my page -


I am trying to modify the following mod_rewrite code to change the URL of my site separately, but it seems that this Redirect and I would like to load the page to my target URL.

I want to load the url: www.AAAAAA.com/store/index.php?categ=cars But in the URL bar, I want to display the following: Www.aAAAA.com/store/cars

My code is like this (but it does not work because it redirects and does not write again).

  Rev.In Regenerate Registry ^ store /(.*)$ store / index.php? Categ = $ 1 [L]   

Thanks for any input!

Try this code:

  option + follow link - multi view # Turn on Morning_Vrite on Rivertabs / Revoked% {THE_REQUEST} ^ [AZ] {3,} \ s / + (Store) / Index on Rev.Engine at RewriteEngine.fTP.ttt.tv ([^ \ S] +) [NC] /% 1 /% 2? [R = 302, L] Rewrite% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f Reviver ^ Collection / (. +?) /? $ /store/index.php?categ=$1 [L, QSA, NC]   

Once you verify it If this is working properly, replace R = 302 to R = 301 . Avoid using R = 301 (permanent redirection) while testing your mod_rewrite rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment