Thursday 15 April 2010

Android automate usb debugging (rsa fingerprint) -


I am trying to fully automate the CTS test (including Google registration part), but I will be running shortly There is a problem with USB debugging / RSA fingerprint dialog, which you can connect to your computer for the first time without manually pressing the OK button, ADB can not locate the device, so my Monkeyrunner script will not start. How can you go about verifying this dialog automatically? Better yet, is RSA a way of self-accepting fingerprint from the computer, so little ADB communication can be established so that Monkeyrunner can click on the script dialog?

I have tried:

  1. Pre-installation of an APK in the system / app partition that enables the settings. Global.putInt (...) debugging by default to enable USB, but you still get confirmation dialog.
  2. Modifying the .poop file found in the RAMDisk part of the boot.img image, but you still have the same problem 1)
  3. Remove RSA fingerprint from removing bits related to the code And put it in an APK, but I get a "Connection failure" error

    Do I have something to ignore? Or is it impossible without swapping the kernel with each other? Actually, I realized that when I flash the boot.img file back on a fault device. Now that I am engaged in this right way, I do not initially indicate with USB debugging dialog

    Be sure that you have the following Flags set in your default.prop:

      ro.debuggable = 1 persist.sys.usb.config = mtp, adb ro.adb .secure = 0   

    And with these sets you should go, To change the ADB_ENABLED setting using Settings, it is not necessary to pre-install an APK in the system / app folder. Global. Vintage (...)

No comments:

Post a Comment