Thursday 15 April 2010

android - Showing data from a Website -


I am new to developing with Android but I am trying to learn new things:

P> I wanted to create a simple app that would take data from the website and then show it on the app. I'm thinking of using WebView, but webview only puts a browser inside the app.

I think there will be an app like this 1) Pass it on a login and password communication and website and then 2) Show data in the app

What I wanted to do Another question that integrates the app into data is that there is an implication about this type of app because the user must log in to use the username and password.

So how can I go about this (some general signs of me,

You can use an HTTP client to return HTML data from a webpage to execute a POST function You must provide login credentials, if you are trying to access the username / password protected A simple tutorial can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment