Thursday 15 April 2010

git - A windows user - dummy guide to get a repository deployed from a mac -


I came from a Windows background trying to go to a Mac / Gitab environment. So please forgive me if this is the basic stuff.

I have developed an application and it is present in my projects folder

~ / myname / projects / mygreatproject

I Gitub has opened the site and has created the repository. I have done this within the terminal

git init
git README.md download. Git commit -m "first commit" ..etc I can see the first commitment within github.

What should I do to get my folder, where I have developed my application code and it has been pushed to the git? I've read the document, but maybe I'm used to using a GUI, I do not understand what to do.

There is an allocation of information about the repository from the documentation, but I did not get any information about it

thanks

Itemprop = "text">

You need to make the git commands that are described about the current noticeite, to make the local store there, the current directory ~ / Myname / projects / mygreatproject .

Then you can just go to git add and git commit to do all your files and git push to get it into Zithub.

Therefore:

  cd ~ / myname / projects / mygreatproject git init [... all the initializations that you were allowed to see the first commitment inside Gitob ...] Git add git commit -m "my great application added" git push original owner    

No comments:

Post a Comment