Thursday 15 April 2010

php - Laravel Controller in Folder - Routing doesn't work -


I am putting my controller named "Login Controller" in a folder "Login".

  class login controller extends the BaseController {public $ restful = true; // Log In Function Public Function Login () {// Load Login Page Return View :: Create ('login.login'); }}   

In the paths, I give it to:

  root :: find ('/', array ('use' => Login .LoginController @ log in '));   

Also tried

  Root :: find ('/', array ('use' = & gt; 'login' login controller @ login ' )); Route: Received ('/', Array ('Uses' = & gt; 'Login' Login 'Login'));   

Nobody seems to work from above, and I do not have an error in class. I'm very stupid with this error The way in which I'm reaching the controller in "use" is correct?

Any help really is appreciated!

All you need is

  get root: '/', Array ('use' => 'login to login operator' login));   

Musicians will need to change these changes in the root so that dump-autoload musicians

  composer.phar dump-autoload   

In addition to this, if you are using Laurel 4, then

  public $$ restful = true;   

No longer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment