Tuesday 15 May 2012

amazon web services - SCP to instance store of aws instance -


I have an example of ec2 that has a root device and it has an instance store attached. There is no problem when I make a SCP in the root device, but when I give SCP at the instance store, I get a deprecated error with permission. The order I am using is following Scp -i / home / usmanmahmood / Desktop / abc / UsmanMahmood_KP.pem ~ / Desktop / iozone3_414.tar ubuntu@ec2-54-224-70-78.com Pat 1 Amazonaws.com: / Mnt

The error that comes is scp: /mnt/iozone3_414.tar: permission is denied.

Can you tell me what the problem is, and whether its storage is on MNT? I am doing MNT because when I do "df -h" then after SS login I get the following output

The file system size should be used %% / dev / Xvda1 7.9G 876M mounted at 6.7G 12% / udev 819 m12 819 m1% / dev TMPFS 331 m 168 of 331 m1% / run non 5.0 m 5.0 5.0 m 0% / run / lock number 827 m 827 m 0% / run / smm / davy / xvdb 147 g 188 m 140 g 1% / mnt

Finally I think the instance store / mnt is on help

You can not actually make a script in the installation store, it is not a continuously store device that is connected to it, please be aware of this fact. If you stop rebooting or installation, you can damage the data stored in the example that is stored, so I do not suggest you store any important data in / mnt / Access will not

No comments:

Post a Comment