Tuesday 15 May 2012

javascript - jQuery file upload doesn't submit extra parameters -


To send additional data to the server to be submitted, I have to use the formadata parameter available in jQuery File Upload Control. The default implementation for FormData is to implement a function that captures all the controls in the form and sorts them into the array (using jQuery's serialize array method).

I have control in my form, but when the file has been uploaded, I am not getting any extra data when I inspect it through Fildler, there is nothing in the request that Shows these form fields.

Is there anything extra that should be done to submit them?

BTW, discuss these two link formats ...

... for a search page for this page.

For its price, the multipart option has been set to true.

I also needed to pass an additional parameter and here's what I did: < / P>

  $ ('# fileupload'). Fileupload ({formData: {param1: 'test', param2: "value2", absolute 3: "yasseshaikh"}});   

Additional form data can be used to programmatically set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment