Tuesday 15 May 2012

BGL : How do I get a list of subgraphs, given a graph? -


I have an inspirational attachment list, which is my main graph for this article, I use something like the create_subgraph function The subclass has added.

My question is, How do I get a list of subglous creators prepared without collecting the graph object?

Example:

  Graph; // typedef list graph for one adj: sub_graph1 = g.create_subgraph () graphs sub_graph2 = g.create_subgraph () // get some subgraphs of //Generate here // iterator / array graph all_subgraphs [] = g ???   

Is there any such function that I will get all the subagreedents of the graph?

Take a look at the function. If your subclasses are decomposed then the number of connected compontns is the number of subclasses in your graph. Apart from this, you can get a component map, that means a subfifth index for each graph vertex from the function.

No comments:

Post a Comment