Tuesday 15 May 2012

Solr - highlighting for a field query -


I am working with Solar 4.3 and it seems that highlighting component filter queries ( fq ).

I tested it with a simple query field ( q ), and it worked perfectly.

How do I highlight in the fields using filters queries ( fq ) in which I have searched?

PS: With this formula, I have concluded that this feature is not available in Solar 1.4. And I know that it is possible to do it manually in the client ( UI ).

to use when highlighting through parameters as a work around it You can specify the query. This will allow you to specify the query that only uses for highlighting purposes, in your case, just fill in your filter query ( fq q Code>) parameter). Since it applies only to highlighting, it should not have any negative impact on your general query performance, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment