Tuesday 15 May 2012

zurb foundation - Different top-bar heights based on media query -


I have set the $ topbar-height variable for a specific value, which is the default value .

I want to keep the default value for the mobile version.

How can I do this?

I just can not change the height value of .topbar , because this variable is used by the foundation to create the topbar and its children's elements (line-height, padding, margin etc.) Many other qualities are done in.

I found out that this works:

  @ Media # {$ small} {$ Topbar-height: 85px; @import "foundation / component / top-bar"; ...}   

There is probably no clear view (I must definitely check that it produces unnecessary CSS) but I like it, even if I respond well on the accusation (Maybe it's a question of what CSS is from even produced)

I think a real top-bar mixer will solve this problem: I'll add it as a suggestion. / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment