Tuesday 15 May 2012

uiview - How do you override a storyboard element/view on iOS? -


I have a specific status in my storyboard set to UITQ. When the app is first loaded, I would like to place TextView in a different position, where it is in the storyboard. I am doing this program by setting my frame in a different frame with different originals (later animated back to the text view in the original position). But no matter how I can do it, the app always starts with the textview in the position specified in your storyboard. I can not do this anywhere ... viewDidLoad: , viewWillAppear: , nothing works How can I override it?

On another point, if the textView has a different origin, then it does in the storyboard (the frame was reset at some point in the app). If I add a subview to textview using addSubView: , the text view is reset to its original position in the storyboard. Why?! Any way to stop this?

If you want to change the position of the text, I suggest that you do not have the storyboard And instead, add it to the subview with the correct frame.

Especially with Autolayout, it already means that you have to modify your barriers and if you are modifying your position programmatically anyway, You can also add it to the program, where you have more control over your barriers as well as

No comments:

Post a Comment