Tuesday 15 May 2012

How to configure ASP.NET site on IIS 7.0 -


I have got a lot of articles on the internet about "deployment of ASP.NET website on IIS 7.0" and now I know how to do it. But unfortunately when I set up the website on IIS, I get another error! First I got the "IIS APPPOOL \ TradeSite" error, but when I changed the identity of the related application pools to LOCALSYSTEM then it was resolved. After that I received a new error message with this specification:

'/' The application failed to open the "TradeSite" database requested by the server error log in the '/' login failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY \ NETWORK SERVICE'.

Please help me to fix this problem.

I add sites to this method:

  1. Copy the project published in the wwwroot folder of IIS
  2. Add a new web site to IIS and add one Set your port to unique port number eg: 8090
  3. Integrated with Net Framework Version 2.0
  4. Change the process model identification for LOCALSYSTEM from the Advanced Settings menu

    This is all this work that I did. Also, I have read that you should open a connection to SQL, I did not know whether this was the right solution or not, but I did it, but nothing changed again. Apart from this, I tested both on both server and local IIS but the result was the same.

    It would be my pleasure to help anyone on this issue.

    Thanks in advance.

    Is your trademark hosted in DB SQL Server? If so, open the database in SQL Server Management Studio, select Security, and make sure that the network service is read at least from the database.

No comments:

Post a Comment