Tuesday 15 May 2012

pdf - PDFtk and XFDF file NOT filling in form -


itemprop = "text">

I have that I have a PDF template file with form fields (Rashi_l, Rashi_2 etc.) have created a Aksfdif file and Peedifti command Line to fill the form and level the file

However, when I run the command below, a new PDF is created but the field is not filled.

  / Usr / bin / pdftk /home/admin/tickets/tickets.pdf fill_form /home/admin/tickets/files/1371711546.xfdf output 1371711546.pdf flatten   

xfdf looks like this

   & Lt; F href = "http://test.selebtom.co.zw/tickets/tickets.pdf" /> & Lt; / Xfdf & gt;    

I know that it's been a while, but only if someone doing research, so here I am the way I solve this problem:

first of all, if you do not have any problem in removing Aksfa format file, so fill your form If you create a new PDF 'template', then simply, the extra XML data is from the following command line:

pdf xffa- pdf-form.pdf Output Acro-PDF-form PDF Drop_aksfafa "

If it still gives you trouble, do not start with the basic XFA file and save the live Kailese file as an Adobe Static PDF form. Or Acrobat X by calling I think you drop_xfa it can also. then the command line using Pro, repeat the above steps.

you must be regular Akroform at this point Ahia.

Here you can save the data ouput file is then normally it's business as a Aksfdif or Fdif.

Thanks to @ Anrikyuin, which I Pointing in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment