Tuesday 15 May 2012

python - Button Transition -


I am programming wxPython with GUI support from pythoncard, the resource editor has done a little bit of my performance so far.

Fixed boxes with information in the GUI are "cards" which program outputs. I want to transition to a different page on the button click. For example, if I click OK, I should take Page 2 (different resource file). The complexity is that I do not want to open a new window for every click, because I have 20 buttons.

I have 10 cards with the same property, so I want to change only the special page and still I want to be on the main page, but go to page two for the special card. Think about Visual Tile 8 and click and flip it to reveal more information.

Is it possible wxPython? If so, how can I go about it?

It seems as if you want a notebook or similar "book" control. The WxPython demo gives details of various book controls which supports wx. Or you just want to swap the panels, which is even easier to make it easier. Here is a tutorial I wrote on this topic some time ago:

And there are links to notebooks and similar controls:



No comments:

Post a Comment