Tuesday 15 May 2012

html - How to load bootstrap thumbnail images -


I have started using bootstrap for a project, and in particular, on the thumbnail component, the following sample code was shown Gone:

  & lt; Ul class = "thumbnails" & gt; & Lt; Li class = "span 4" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" square = "thumbnail" & gt; & Lt; Img data- src = "holder.js / 300x200" alt = "" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; ... & lt; / Ul & gt;  & lt; Img & gt; Report the use of   

to replace the normal src attribute at data-src > tag.

I think my thumbnail should work, I should use data-src instead of src for images, but not so It looks like I'm able to load images only by defining the src attribute.

Is this a typo in the documentation, or am I data-src ?

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I believe that the bootstrap men are data-src Holders are using src , the only reason being is the holder Due to Js you should use src instead of data-src , because because of the data-src is used only for the Javascript library The generic feature for specifying the location of the image is generated (source :)

Why are they using the data-src in the documentation? I think the syntax also by the library & lt; Img src = "holder.js / 100x200" & gt; & Lt; / Img & gt; is accepted, when we reach the page, there is a 404 error even when it appears in the image, whenever the image is displayed, because there is no file in the specified path, it is strange.

In that documentation code? I do not really know if this is a mistake. But I'm sure you should use data-src instead of src in the thumbnail.

No comments:

Post a Comment