Tuesday 15 May 2012

jquery - How to position the select element while using Chosen? -


I am using input from this question: I have a select box, but the problem is that I'm styling There is a problem in the selection element. I left it in CSS and used the top%, but it does not work. How can I choose the element and style?

A small snippet:

  & lt; Select class = "chzn-select" multiple = "true" name = "faculty" style = "width: 200px;" & Gt; & Lt; Option value = "AC" & gt; A & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "Ads" & gt; B & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "AM" & gt; C & lt; / Option & gt; & Lt; Option value = "ap" & gt; D & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt;    

chzn- container will be the right square to add the position And it can be done in 2 ways.

  1. Adding the attribute directly to the selected.css file.
  2. Down below.

    $ (".zz-container"). CSS ({"left": "20%"});

    Demo these

No comments:

Post a Comment