Tuesday 15 May 2012

javascript - Server push technology with mqsql and php -


I came to know that there are several ways to implement real-time web applications I have a basic knowledge about AJAX voting techniques I was seeing an alternative technology called HTTP Push Server I have seen lots of blog posts on the internet, but I do not find it appropriate to require it. The voting technique is very good, but there is little doubt about it, is it stressful for the server? Voting techniques need to send every other request with the original javascript setInterval () .

Is there anyone who can give me a basic idea or some sample code for HTTP server push ?

When a SQL table changes, I want to deal with the original client notification.

Thanks Submitted

It is impossible for the server to say that The customer has been updated without using such as HTTP Long Voting or Web Socket Clients not only listening to incoming connections but only listening to the connections they had opened themselves. Pushing the client to the state will also be difficult if the client is behind the firewall.

An option is going to open the server connection, but eventually it will expire.

TL; DR: You can not really push customers without using such things as HTTP Long Voting

has more information in

No comments:

Post a Comment