Tuesday 15 May 2012

ios - JSONModel with MagicalRecord -


There is a good library for managing coredata. In my application, I have Jason's process of web service for Jason's management, now the problem is that I have to use two separate classes to manage the magical record and JasonModel.

Is there any way by which I can add these two? Thanks in advance.

What I personally do, adding all of my JasonModel examples is called a method: / P>

- (id) mergvyctonctx:

Whenever I get the JSON object from the Web, JSONModel parses it for me and the data I need It changes, if I want to save it to the coredata, I just call merge Thangtext: and its maximum You have not reference.

Next in my merger: Confetect: Method I just create a new organization that matches the existing JSONModel object and copy all the values. (I actually check whether a unit with model ID is already present in the coredata or not - so I am updating it, otherwise I can make a new example).

It is not very difficult and if you

the merge context automatically gives the course itself, so I can work ahead with it if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment