Wednesday 15 August 2012

java - Could not find xx.apk -


I'm trying to build my first Android application, I'm starting a lot. To do this, I use Eclipse and AVD. I have created my first class (called "test") and when I run this project, it says "Test was not found."

I have seen many solutions on one internet: - Delete and import - Clear my project (I have only one class, so there is not much to clear < P> And it still does not work.

Do you have any information about how to proceed properly

Do not give you

Does your class increase test class activity?

If this happens, then it is up to you. AndroidManifest.xml file has been declared via Rosette?

Also, make sure your project is not set as Library Project. Right-click on the name of your project, Properties-> Android Select and make sure that IsLibrary has not been tested

No comments:

Post a Comment