Sunday 15 February 2015

asp.net - why the image color changed -


I have created an image in Photoshop with background-color # 005caa .
When I use this image in my asp.net web site, the image color has been changed to # 034FFD .
You can see, I am uploading this image and comparing it to color with # 005caa .
You can download and see my original color. But in the browser, it always shows the color # 034FFD . I want to know why ? Is this my browser issue? I use Firefox 21.0.

Generally, when the images viewed in a browser are "change" colors because they Are saved in a color profile that does not support browsers.

Short answer: Change the color profile of your image to RGB, do not use CMYK for the web.

How to change color profiles You have an image to show that you are using CMYK While you are using, you should use RGB.

EDIT: It does not have anything to do with HTML "Web Safe Colors" HTML supports a full 24 bit color space. You have already proved by putting a div with the right color in your bela.

No comments:

Post a Comment