Sunday 15 February 2015

Log a full request URL in IIS -


I am using IIS 8 on my Windows 8 development machine. I am developing an ASP.NET MVC 4 WebAPI-based application, which has interfaces with third party servers.

One of these servers (Kaltura Content Management System) sends a notification that I can not "catch" with my routing and / or controllers to log in to the full request url on IIS I am trying.

I have established IIS Advanced Logging and have configured it to enter all the available fields (except for working counters), but the logs do not have the URL or the content of the request (a form).

My question is, is it possible to log full URLs in IIS?

There is no default way to log all form fields logging everything will be huge enough to go log files very quickly If everything was a way to log viewstate logging and all post fields (if you are uploading a 20MB file)

If you want to support something like this, you will be creating a custom handler or in the website code itself (for example in the master page so that you do not want to add the logging code to each page).

No comments:

Post a Comment