Sunday 15 February 2015

javascript - event handler in ASP -


I have a page where an administrator can view all user information and edit it with an update button (form post) Can do. But I need a button at the top that logs in as the user who logs out to the administrator and logs in as that user and the user uses the land on the home page. I was wondering if we can handle that button event? I am new to this and after searching for a few hours on the web, I came to know that it is easy to handle events in ASP.net, but the classic ASP is in its hard work.

I found this

and tried but did not work.

Please help me.

client side - button

  & lt; Form method = "post" action = "MyLoginAsUserEventHandlerPage.asp" & gt; ... & lt; Input type = "submit" name = "btnLoginAsUser" value = "login as user" /> & Lt; / Form & gt;   

Server side:

  & lt;% ... if trim (request form ("btnLoginAsUser") & amp; "" & Lt; & Gt; The "button" was clicked on - finish the job ...%> ...    

No comments:

Post a Comment