Sunday 15 February 2015

c# - zedgraph custom auto scale - but with minimum (of Min), and minimum of Max) -


I use the zigraph for plot, and I axis change (); Use to automatically scale my graph.

My problem: I always want to see 0 to 10 scale on the Y scale after going down or UP (Auto level), but I always want to value it

< Img src = "https://i.stack.imgur.com/sIqZK.png" alt = "

Http://i.stack.imgur.com/sIqZK.png">

Here is a screen shot that I want to change (I always want to see 0 to 10) Even I have no value ...

http://i.stack.imgur.com/I3iQF.png

edit

Sorry I It was not clear enough ... My goal is that there is a graph which displays at least 0 to 10 in Yaxis (always). But if the values ​​decrease (0 to -100) or above (10 to 100), then the graph automatically scales the Y axis and shows more value, for example, even during my 2 minutes The value of "100" is around, I want to see scale 0 to 110.

I do not know whether this is possible or not?

Actually as soon as I put it:

  myPane.YAxis.Scale.Min = 0; MyPane.YAxis.Scale.Max = 10;   

Itemprop = "text">

In manually set the 'Y' axis ,

  myPane.YAxis.Scale minimum = 0; MyPane.YAxis.Scale.Max = 10; MyPane.AxisChange (); ZedGraphControl1.Invalidate ();   

And if you want to reverse the scale, set the 'IRS' property to 'True'

  myPane.YAxis.Scale.IsReverse = True;    

No comments:

Post a Comment