Sunday 15 February 2015

php - Delete a cached file with a spesific Uri in symfony2 -


When I use HTTP cache for a custom page, under Symfony2 cache folder creates a file for it And it is possible to set this timeout for this cache but when I update some of my database information which is related to that particular page, my users are unable to see the change (based on the cash lifetime). To solve this problem I want to delete a particular file in the update action with the URI of that page. Symphony says in the book: "The most specific way is to request a specific purge HTTP method to clean the cash for a particular URL." But how can I create a full HTTP method from within my symphony controller? Is this possible? Or is there another way?

The built-in reverse proxy cache is probably not the best location. This type of caching is the best description of this cache. - Those who do not use to store things that should be manually declined, it will save you many headaches.

If the database you are viewing is heavy then use , using the theory and its response in the middle of the cache Or to apply,

No comments:

Post a Comment