Sunday 15 February 2015

localhost - MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE, Windows 7, "Can't connect to MySQL Server on 127.0.0.1 (10061)" -


I have noticed that this problem has been asked here many times, but every solution posted is not useful to me.

I have just installed and installed Bus X86 on Microsoft 5.2 CE on my computer.

After that, I tried to create a new server instance or a new connection as the hostname from the local server, I tried port 3306 (and no ports try) and for the root or default schema Password not implemented. / P>

I get an error message "can not connect to '127.0.0.1' (10061) from MySQL server" both times. "I read a potential problem that mysql server isn so i tried to search mysqld in my MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE folder but it is not there (not even a bin folder).

This is disappointing because what I want to do is a small application that connects to MySQL Workbench for a school project (though I can use MySQL later).

Also the help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I had the same problem and it was sorted out.

  1. Search for 'Services' in the Windows Search Bar.
  2. Click 'Service', which should only be hit.
  3. Scroll down to 'MySQL56'.
  4. Right-click this item and choose 'Start' or 'Re Press 'Start'.

    That's it! Easy as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment