Sunday 15 February 2015

javascript - jQuery roundabout not aligning photos correctly -


I created this site several months ago, and now my slider has stopped working. I can not remember any updates that I had stopped.

The main problem is that some images are not correctly aligned in the slider. (Some of these are given below):

Enter image details here

I appreciate your help in solving this problem. a????

Thank you very much for the help of all people!

I changed it to use

  $ (window). Load (function () {... code goes here}); Instead of   

  jQuery (document) .readyfunction () {... code ...}};   

It ensures that all images were loaded before my jQuery sizing and animation to create diamond.

I also applied some default CSS style

  display: none;   

and then added

  $ ('# slider'). CSS ("Display", "Block");   

So long as the javascript is completely full and not ready, my carousel will not be displayed. Works a lot, very good!

It was very difficult because part of the reason is that it is a responsive design, instead of loading the entire slider through javascript, I decided to just load the dome and then remove the slider on the small screen Use javascript for Using Window.load should make sure that any image is downloaded before being removed.

If the screen size exceeds 768 pixels, then I am loading the slider script and changing the CSS to change the slider. Line Display: Block ...

I should know now that the screen size has changed but the page has not reloaded. I

  $ (window). Trying to use Resetize (function () {...}   

but when I tried to use I got an error

Hopefully It helps someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment