Sunday 15 February 2015

oracle - How can I figure out the value of the clicked cell in a table which was generated in ASP? -


I am generating a large table on a webapp using ASP. I ADODB Connecting to an Oracle database using Resetनेटet and filling the table with each row of data. Whenever you click on the ID number (the first column of each row), there are 15 boxes from the bottom that will fill more data than the database. Diamonds are a screenshot I apologize for censoring data, but you can see for whom I Giong am The table is filled with data, and then there is another table below, when an ID number is clicked, fill it with more information for that ID.

The problem I have is because, because the recordset is stepped through the table, it goes to the end and points to the last record in the database. I need to find a way to make this record on which I clicked so that he could get all the records of that record. How to make an idea?

In only two ways I know what you want to do.

  1. @Ad suggested using javascript. This will give you results in the table below without refreshing the page.
  2. By using VBScript, use that ID to populate that url with a query string which you want to place your bottom table. You will need to refresh a page for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment