Sunday 15 February 2015

sammy.js - How to customize the mapNav() function in Durandal SPA -


I use the following in the Hot Towel SPA template

  router.ManPoint (' description' ); Router.Manavan ('Home')   

How do I provide it if I just want to override the name of the route name (to appear in the navigation bar)?

I found this example

  router.mempen ({url: /#\/user\/maintain(#.+)?/, module id: "void / user / Maintain ", name:" maintain property ", hash:" # / user / retaining "  

});

Do I need to provide all other parameters to modify the name property?

Cheers

I believe you can call the method, thus specify what you want as follows To override:

  router.mempen ({url: 'description', name: 'description'}); Router.mapNav ({url: 'home', name: 'awesome home'});    

No comments:

Post a Comment