Sunday 15 February 2015

google play - How do I allow android app alpha/beta testers to download the app for free? -


I have an application that I want to issue to the public for $ x amount, however, Want to allow console free alpha / beta apk to download I want the testers to be able to download it for free? How do i do this

Thanks in advance,

PS I swear that I've found a link on Google, but I do not want to find it again.

This is my conclusion (in short, no solution):

1 - (Edit: Unfortunately this point is not correct, you will not get the update unless you download it directly from the store.) The problem is only giving the APK to the testers, because they are the app from the Play Store Not able to download, however, it is possible to download the update from Play Store and OK, (Distributor The APK Play Store should be signed with the same key as APK 2) If the application is never released publicly, then the testers should have a direct link to the Play Store because the search for it will never be Will not show up (even with package name: com.example.application). But after getting the first APK, you can see the "My app" section in the Play Store and find it.

3- Google is useless for not making it easy, especially considering the absurdity of the concept and it is necessary.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. But none of them was responding, because there was no answer, I had to add my findings. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment