Sunday 15 February 2015

How can I transform a true color image to a jpeg image that I can use in a variable in php -


I am trying to create a JPG image which is using image pagination, but it outputs the image in the browser And I do not want this. $ im = imagecreatetruecolor ($ width, $ height); $ Image = imagecreatefromjpeg ($ filename); Imagecopyresampled ($ im, $ image, 0, 0, 0, 0, width, $ height, $ width_core, $ height_orig); $ Im = imagejpeg ($ im, 'test.jpg', 100);

It comes as if it is not a JPP stored in $ im. I am trying to resize an image and then work with it in JPG format

In PHP, an image was created once, it has not been created once (from , ???? |): This is only a ressource.

A typical type of conversion occurs later, when you use for example, outputs the image in the browser or saves it in a file, it's all this, nothing more than boolean. Who says that the conversion was successful or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment