Sunday 15 February 2015

amazon web services - AWS : Accessing Auto Scaling Instances -


I have set up automatic scaling CLI and have also created two groups.
This is some sample output: Description-auto-scaling-example - Title organization- Investment-ID Group- NAME Availability - Region State Status Launch - Description -

  -bash-4.1 # Confidential Insurance i-2aaf0e42 MyGroup_micro us-east-1a InService Healthy MyLC_micro INSTANCE i-88338 C4 MyGroup US-East-1 Insurability Health MyLC   

My problems are: 1. 1. I do not see the above examples in my EC2 dashboard. Is this okay?
2. Can I enter those examples? If yes, then how?

  1. They should appear on their dashboard Occasionally not immediately, but it will eventually show.
  2. Yes, for example get an IP address and log in with the authentication you have configured.

No comments:

Post a Comment