Sunday 15 March 2015

authentication - How do I create an authenticated DriveService in a .NET Web App? -


I'm trying to detect Google Drive SDK, but I can not create a Certified Drive service object The code is invalid and fails to compile, so it is not much of a use for me. How can I create a Certified DriveService object in .net (C #) web app? If I can already have the necessary oath token and secret in the string form, can I do it?

I have recently deployed some VB net projects that use drive APIs. Is a web app and the user can access their files and the authentication code from the sample app is 80%. The second is a service that checks the files on the shared folder of an account, so we had to do a bit more code to use refresh token instead of at least talk.

Take a look at the page for additional information about how to store refresh tokens for certified customers.

Please provide the sample code so that the community can identify the extension in your solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment