Sunday 15 March 2015

intellij idea - Android Studio. Problems with R class -


I've upgraded to Android Studio 0.1.6 and can not compile my project later. I'm getting 81 errors of code that were working perfectly with the previous version of the application. No code changes, no change

All errors related to R class, example:

  java: symbol symbol can not be found: variable string location: square% mypackagename%.   

and

  Java: Icons Icons can not be found: variable ID location: square% mypackagename%.   

I have tried to remove the contents of the "Gene" folder several times, it has been reborn, but it does not fix the problem.

I have searched for a solution on the Internet, but no one can get it from a similar problem. Some people are having problems importing their projects for Android studios, but my project has been created in the original intellij idea and I am working with Android studios.

BTW, IntelIdia, can compile and run the project, but I was already used for Android studios.

I'm working on Mac OS 10.8 if it makes a difference.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE 1: I have checked, both the general and the source have been selected as the source and I do not have "Android imported" anywhere in the code

This is a bug known in 0.1.6. Google Preferences & gt; In order to stop the external build, it is suggested. Compiler as a temporary fix

@simon Should this person be able to solve a known bug in Android studio that Google is not fully able to track yet? If you are going to comment negative on something like this, please do your research first.



No comments:

Post a Comment