Thursday 15 April 2010

c# - When is ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET MVC combination useful? -


I was previously using WebForms , now I MVC

For example:

quote

In fact the probability of being able to blend both styles is best The thing is that we can use both of these styles in the same application and both can get the best of the world.

And the same word for other readers, which I have read. I can not see any concrete

For me, which of the other birds have I seen, when I used the webform:

  • The development style, which is more like desktop-style development When I first used the webform, I think I was developing some WinForms / WPF application
  • The page life cycle not only gives large headaches, but the webpages To control / render HTML code, a lot of Rce system too. Yes, it is complex and hard to understand / understand, but when you do this you may have to develop a very powerful application. I have done such distortions, where I was copying the desktop development style (I made the same as the html collector, which can free some HTML code and the other can include / render and it is such a manager Looks like the WPF / Silverlight development and I was able to manipulate only 30 different HTML pages in one page (which I was able to add to the sequences for future rendering I wanna see that many developers like to split the amount of such pages) with such self-developed manager)

    Why should I tell you these things? I see that you can think that I switched to the second subject and changed the meaning of my question and made it meaningless.

    No! Not so, I only provide such information, because I do not know where those necessary / correct parts of the combination of those two techniques for real practice.

    In these two techniques the life cycle is different, they work on different methods, they present their pages very differently, they are very different.

    I can not imagine how it can be mixed.

    Maybe I do not know anything ...

    Please tell your opinion about combining them.

    There is a fresh MSDN magazine related to your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment