Thursday 15 April 2010

html - How do I make a button in javascript that gives a (random) different answer every time -


I'm new to JavaScript, so there was a useful forum on this topic. I only know basic HTML and CSS.

I want to create a button script when you click it, every time you click on it, you will get a different answer. I know that to create an original button that displays the text on the screen, but I do not know how to script it to give a random answer each time.

More specific: I take 20 different answers

Thank you.

In Javascript you generate a random number between 0 and 19

  $ ("# mybutton"). Click (function () {var index = Math.floor (Math.random (* * 19); var random answer = all greetings [index]; // display response});   

and use it for an array of 20 items

No comments:

Post a Comment