Thursday 15 April 2010

Scala projections in Slick for only one column -


I'm following the following and I'm having trouble doing this ... okay, there is only one column .

error is "value not a member of Scala, clerk. Elevator column [string]"

I also thought it was my design to design my schema in such a way The userRole table [UserRole] ("userRole") {def role = column [int] ("ROLE", O.PrimaryKey) // ... def * = role & lt; & Gt; (UserRole, UserRole.unapply _)}

But then I start getting the error just like the above. "Mann is not a member of Scala, Clerk. Lift column [string]"

What am I really doing? Do not I just because I have only one pillar? If so, what is the what I am doing

This is a known problem Is clever with; Mapped estimates do not work with one column

Fortunately, you do not need a map launch for your code to work. Just leave everything later and & lt; & Gt; See for a great explanation of the estimates, including . Need to get information in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment