Tuesday 15 May 2012

javascript - Array with Object combination for Date and Time -


OK, I am trying to use opjects with the array, because the timing of time of business and the closure because of. I will finally count one with the rest of the parts, when I use the document.write then I am trying to get some difficult problems in opening and closing, I am trying to get information about dot nationals and calling objects Other methods have been tried by ['open']

  var day = new date (); Var hour = new array (7); Hours [0] = {open: "8am", close: "10pm"}; Hour [1] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "22:00"}; Hour [2] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "22:00"}; Hour [3] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "22:00"}; Hour [4] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "22:00"}; Hour [5] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "10:00"}; Hour [6] = {opening: "08:00", closed: "10:00"}; Var Weekend = New Array (7); Workdays [0] = hours [0]; Working day [1] = hours [1]; Work days [2] = hours [2]; Workdays [3] = hours [3]; Weekdays [4] = hours [4]; Working days [5] = hours [5]; Weekdays [6] = hours [6]; Document.write (working day [day.getDate ()]); Can anyone explain to me what is wrong and how should I go about this. Great appreciation   

You are using getDate ... but you want getDay

  console.log (working day [day.getDay ()]);   

View the workings of your code:



No comments:

Post a Comment