Thursday 15 August 2013

iphone - 'RevMobAds/RevMobAds.h' file not found -


I am unable to find the problem of this error. Can someone guide me error How to fix the error below I had added the revmob SDK to my project and I also checked the "Checkbox to copy the destination." And I also checked that this encoded project is in. But still the error is not given below. This is not my first time I am integrating revmob. But do not know why this error starts appearing suddenly, even this code is working right before.

The error 'RevMobAds / RevMobAds.h' file was not found

Issues "I say ...

I had an issue where I had removed RevMobAds.framework from within Xcode, but when I left the new SDK in a separate folder and left it in Xcode and again Attempted to add (copy was checked and target was set), then it will appear to me: 'RevMobAds / RevMobAds.h' file not found

They showed that when I have not checked) the real project folder (Aksodod Finder was then left behind an empty RevMobAds.framework folder.

So what I did:

(1) With Xcode, I removed RevMobAds.framework which I had added.

(2) Go to the actual project folder in the finder and any phantom / extracted folder named RevMobAds was deleted. The structure that was still there.

(3) pulled RevMobAds.framwork to the Deck back in Xcode (make sure to copy and check the target).

And this solved the problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment