Sunday 15 September 2013

c# - MVC Post method not taking any information from get method?? -


I have an extremely deceptive issue. I currently have the following code

  // Get the method, public actionResult EmailValidation (String Email, String Token) {EmailValidationViewModel Model = New EmailValidationViewModel (); Model.email = email; Model.token = Tokens; Member Current Members = Workflow. GetMemberByEmail (model.email, vendor.VendorID); If (existing member! = Null) {see return (); }} [HTTP} Public Action Result Email Validation (E-mail Validation View Model Model) {}   

Now the above code, which I have already tested on a different page, in the model Loads the information to the post method itself I believe that there is a problem in my new view with the code given below, which prevents it from getting the information from the method it receives and sending it to the post method.

I believe there is something with the following code in it?

  [[Form_Start]] & lt; Form action = "/ mobile / Home / EmailValidation" id = "email validation" method = "post" data-transition = "slideshow" & gt;   

[[/ / Form_start]]

If you can know why it gives viewers with data from the method obtained in a controller, but this next Please tell me, if you need more information, just tell me and I will try to provide as much code as possible. Thanks!

this:

  if (existing member! = Null) { See Return (); }   

Returning a view with a model.

Change it to:

  if (current member! = Null) {return see (current member); }    

No comments:

Post a Comment