Sunday 15 September 2013

javascript - Showing a Google map with a button click -


I tried to put together a script that shows a Google map when click on the button and then let it Coordinate reads the input field from

This is the code I have written:

  // map display code function map display () {var latval = $ ('input [id = lat]'). Val (); Var lngval = $ ('input [id = lng]'). Val (); Var map option = {zoom: 8, center: new google.maps.LatLng (letvell, langewell), type the map: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP}; Var map = new google.maps.Map (document.getElementById ('map_canvas'), map options)}); // $ (function () {$ ('# action'). Click (Display map;)}); I do not really have any luck, so I was thinking that someone could tell me where I went wrong.  

Thank you.

Display a typo

  function map () {/ / ...}); & Lt; -   

extra ) was the problem



No comments:

Post a Comment