Sunday 15 September 2013

orchardcms - Orchard alternates based on Tag -


I want to make choices for content items based on my tag values.

For example, I want to make an alternate call to do list-projectionpage-tag-specific

searching the net for me a new ShapeDisplayEvents to apply

thus, I have

  public class TagAlternatesFactory: ShapeDisplayEvents {public TagAlternatesFactory () {} public override void display (ShapeDisplayingContext context) {}}   

the method displays, I believe I have a contentItem off context.Shape Please check and make an alternate name based on that (assuming it has been added to the TagsPart content item).

However, after this what do I do with it? How do I add alternate names? And is it necessary to create a new alternative type? Orchard will look to see the list-projectionpage-tag-specific ?

I saw some orchard source took a cue commented Bertrand Direction

Here's my implementation:.

  public class TagAlternatesFactory: ShapeDisplayEvents {public override void display (ShapeDisplayingContext context) {context.ShapeMetadata.OnDisplaying (displayedContext = & gt; {var contentItem = displayedContext.Shape.ContentItem; var contentType = contentItem .ContentType; ContentPart & gt ;; if (parts == null; var parts IEnumerable of & lt as = contentItem.Parts) return; Var tags (part = & gt; part of the tag part) as the tag; if (tag part == null) return; foreach (tag tag var.CurrentTags) {displayContext.ShapeMetadata.Alternates.Add (String.Format ( "{0} __ {1} __ {2} __ {3}", displays Contex. Showpate MetatataT See the update;};}}   

This is an optional view based on a tag value. So, if you have a project page that you want to apply to a specific style, you can create your own alternative view with just the name ProjectionPage_tag_special and at any time you launch Want to use the page, just add it to special this Tag.

Update I displayed the content box. Shapamatadata Type for the alternative name so that the specific size is overrun (like the list-launch page)

No comments:

Post a Comment