Sunday 15 September 2013

How to Access Media or Resource files in Windows Phone 8 -


My WP8 application requirements are to use any office or PDF files in media or resource files or in Windows Phone so that I can add This is in my mail, like some API mailmages that provide attachment properties, but here I want the user to click on a button, if any attachments are required and then the Windows Phone system Get access to the necessary files and return that resource's path to the file.

Is it possible ??

Also, if possible, what is the need for the capabilities needed to define in my app.

In addition to this, I'm a bit new to the development of Windows Phone 8, so even if there is no snippet or link available to access these resource files, then it will be good.

Thanks in advance.

Only one data that you can access, anything that comes in the form of a chooser ( See for more information). You can not access any specific files that the user has saved on the phone (i.e. no PDFs, no office docs etc), but you can get different photos (according to the selector doctor).

No comments:

Post a Comment